Orlando Magic Odds
The eighth-seeded Orlando Magic are hoping to capture a bit of “magic” in their seven-game series against the title favorite Milwaukee Bucks when Game 1 tips off from the NBA Bubble on Tuesday.
The Magic would have had enough trouble beating this Milwaukee team at full strength, but Orlando also enters today’s contest missing four key players from their roster.
Orlando went 3-5 in the NBA bubble, but will enter the playoffs as likely the weakest entrant into the 2020 NBA Playoffs.
Orlando will be without four players on Tuesday as guard Michael Carter-Williams, and All-Star Aaron Gordon will miss Game 1 with injuries, joining Jonathan Issac (out for season) and Mo Bamba (out for playoffs due to COVID-19 evaluation).
It should be no surprise then that Orlando enters today’s game as heavy 13.5-point underdogs to the East’s top-seed. If you’re feeling extra frisky, you can also take the Magic to win on the moneyline at +750.
Milwaukee Bucks Odds
The Bucks enter the Eastern Conference Playoffs as the heavy favorite to represent the East in the 2020 NBA Finals. Their path begins with what should be a fairly short series against an Orlando Magic team that is simply outmanned at every position on the roster.
Unlike the Magic, the Bucks enter this game with a mostly clean bill of health, with only Ersan Ilyasova out of the lineup in Game 1.
Expectations are sky-high for the Bucks after falling short of their quest to reach the NBA Finals a season ago, even more so after dominating much of the regular-season and fielding the top rated offensive and defensive unit in the league.
Magic-Bucks Game Trends
- ORLANDO is 3-11 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record during the 2nd half of the season.
- ORLANDO is 10-21 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
- MILWAUKEE is 9-2 SU against the Magic over the last three seasons.
- MILWAUKEE is 6-4 ATS against the Magic over the last three seasons.
- #1 SEEDS are 83-72-3 ATS (.535) since 2006 in the first round of the NBA Playoffs.