NFL Week 10 Prop Bet: Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals Adjusted Spread
Adjusted Bengals Spread: +7.5 (+115)
The Cincinnati Bengals are coming off of a bye week, which happens to be the first week this season the Bengals didn’t lose. Before that, they suffered a 14-point loss to the Los Angeles Rams in London. During the bye
week, Cincinnati felt they needed to shake up the team; they decided to go with rookie Ryan Finley at quarterback and bench veteran Andy Dalton. Finley put up quality numbers at North Carolina State in his last two seasons there (40 TDs and 7000 yards).
Surprisingly, Dalton was 9th in the league and passing yards, so it is going to be interesting to see if Finley can prove he deserves to replace Dalton. Finley will be trying to hook up with a talented triumvirate of receivers: Tyler Boyd, Auden Tate, and Alex Erickson, who have combined for 103 receptions and 1200 yards.
Now onto the reasons you should want to take the adjusted spread with the Bengals:
- Five of the Bengals losses were by 10 points or less (that includes their six-point loss to the Ravens in Baltimore back in Week 2 in October)
- The Ravens are coming off of a 17-point blowout against the New England Patriots and despite being able to run the ball, this could be a massive trap game for QB Lamar Jackson and the Ravens
- Cincinnati played Baltimore tough the first time this year and with them coming off a bye, the Bengals could easily put forth their best game of the year coming off of a bye I see the Bengals putting forth their best game of the year
- Cincinnati is 6-2 ATS at home in their last eight games versus teams with a winning record
- The Ravens are 0-for-6 straight up in their last six games after winning their previous two road games (wins in Pittsburgh by three and Seattle by 14 points).
23 Baltimore Ravens
20 Cincinnati Bengals
Harry Gagnon spent 14 years as a Vegas Sportsbook Supervisor and holds a Communications degree from SUNY-Oswego. You might know him better as part of the Degenerate Trifecta on the award nominated betting podcast “Against All odds with Cousin Sal” on the Ringer Podcast Network. Feel free to find him on Twitter (@AAOHarry) and tweet him a message if you want to talk casinos, sports, or just shoot the breeze about betting in general cause, hey, that’s what Twitter is for, right?